STOPzilla uses proprietary AVM Technology to make this antivirus program one of the most secure and resource-friendly products on the market. It’s also one of the rare antivirus programs that is entirely developed and supported in the United States.
STOPzilla AntiVirus can be used as a stand-alone computer security solution, or as a compliment to other security programs – thanks to its Shared Protection mode that allows it to work with other antivirus programs without causing any system errors.
STOPzilla also has powerful anti-rootkit technology. Rootkits are among the most difficult types of malicious software because they actively subvert standard antivirus programs and even certain anti-rootkit programs – allowing them to continue draining available memory and run unauthorized processes. With Anti-Rootkit Technology, STOPzilla AntiVirus recognizes rootkits and eliminates them before they can infect your computer.
- Double the Protection from Malicious Threats: STOPzilla AntiVirus gives your customers two layers of protection against both viruses and malware. Our unique dual-engine architecture finds and removes even the most complex threats.
- Will Not Slow Computers Down: STOPzilla AntiVirus will not significantly slow down a customers’ computer. It has been designed to have minimal impact on system resources.
- Complete Cleanup of Infected Machines: Unlike software that only attempts to prevent new threats, STOPzilla AntiVirus was made to destroy existing threats your customers may already have.
- Easy on the Eyes, Easy to Use: STOPzilla AntiVirus provides your customers with a hassle-free experience. It is extremely intuitive and straightforward for even non-technical users.
- Made and Supported in the USA: STOPzilla AntiVirus is 100% developed and supported by our employees in the USA who take personal pride in delivering a top-quality product to your customers, with the best service possible.
STOPZILLA KEY FEATURES
- AVM Technology: AVM Technology offers the most flexible protection against online threats. Using dual engine technology, STOPzilla AntiVirus configures itself into Full Protection Mode or Shared Protection Mode. This works cooperatively with other security solutions so you have the best antivirus protection possible.
- Full Protection Mode: STOPzilla AntiVirus automatically configures itself when no other antivirus program is present to utilize both the AntiVirus and AntiMalware engines. This provides the broadest possible coverage against online threats by enabling two layers of protection.
- Shared Protection Mode: STOPzilla can operate in “Shared Mode,” assisting your already installed PC security software in detecting, preventing and removing malware threats, adding the ultimate level of protection.
- Deep Threat Scanning: With one of the most extensive virus and malware databases in the industry, STOPzilla scans deeper and more thoroughly than other security products. It finds and eliminates many threats that other products in the industry fail to detect. In fact, STOPzilla received a 100% detection rate from West Coast Labs.
- Application Hardening: Many viruses and malware threats are designed to interfere with the operation of AntiVirus/AntiMalware products. STOPzilla AntiVirus is designed to thwart this type of interference allowing the product to install and provide uninterrupted protection.
- Anti-Rootkit Technology: Rootkits avoid normal methods of detection by placing themselves between the operating system and the AntiVirus/AntiMalware software. STOPzilla AntiVirus recognizes rootkits before they can infect your computer and eliminates them.
– Product homepage: http://stopzilla.com/products/stopzilla-antivirus/