Steganos Privacy Suite combines the rewarded Steganos Security software products Steganos Safe and Steganos Password Manager with added features that are only available in the Privacy Suite. Users are able to encrypt sensible data like business reports, TAN-lists or holiday photos thanks to a clear and easy menu navigation – on the PC, in networks and in the cloud. Passwords for all online accounts can be created automatically and are easily managed and administered, regardless if it is on a computer, smartphone or tablet.
With only one click you are able to delete all browser data and histories. And with the new functions you can now block tracking and advertising before information is stored and increase your privacy with an anonymized browser.
- NEW Protects your online privacy by stopping tracking as well as advertising and anonymizes your browser
- Automatically expanding Safes that saves your precious Flashdrive space.
- NEW Automatically expanding Safes that saves your precious Flashdrive space.
- NEW Improved “Steganos Mobile Privacy” app for iOS and Android which automatically inserts passwords on smartphones with the in-app browser for your smartphone and tablet!
- NEW Now more comfortable with Password-Expiration notice and Touch ID on iOS
- NEW Mobile access for your passwords now also via iTunes or Explorer (Android) sync possible – no cloud access required
- NEW Mobile access for your passwords via OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Drive
- Supports data encryption in Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive and Google Drive
- Double the safe size: 2TB (2,048 GB)
- Easily configure safes in your home network
- Safes are now simple to move and delete, and safe sizes can easily be changed
- AES-XEX encryption with 384 bits (IEEE P1619) with AES-NI Hardware acceleration for optimal protection against thieves, snoops, and intelligence services
- The unlocked safe seamlessly integrates itself in Windows as a disk drive and can be used from within any application
- Steganos Safe not only encrypts your data, but also inconspicuously hides it in a picture, piece of music or a video if desired
- Portable safe: archive sensitive data on an USB stick, CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc
- USB stick as safe key: once ejected, the virtual vault closes and the sensitive data is protected
- PLUS PicPass (picture passwords), Steganos Shredder (permanently destroys files)
Store and automatically insert your passwords with Steganos Password Manager
Fast and secure on PCs and Smartphones
Do you leave your front door unlocked? Do you have the same key for your house, your car, and your office? Would you trust a complete stranger with your keys? Of course not!
Passwords are the keys to your digital life, and the variety and quality of your personal passwords is crucial for online security.
Trying to think up more and more passwords for your growing number of online accounts – and trying to remember them all – is virtually impossible.
Steganos Password Manager provides a comfortable solution: it generates extremely strong passwords, automatically inserts them on websites, and remembers them so you don’t have to. You only have to remember one password!
The Steganos Safe keeps your sensitive data under lock and key. On PCs, in networks, and in the cloud.
Secure encryption not easily cracked: Create highly secure folders for your files
Confidential documents, business records and TAN lists all belong in a safe place. Steganos Safe is a digital vault that protects everything you don’t want anyone else to see.
The clearly structured user interface ensures that this highly professional security software package is intuitive and very easy to use.
Data protection made in Germany – with the click of a button, Steganos Safe protects all types of sensitive data on your PC, in networks, or in the cloud thanks to state-of-the-art 384-bit AES-XES encryption with AES-NI Hardware acceleration.
For over a decade, Steganos has been synonymous with reliable protection against data snoops and hackers. Since Steganos was founded, the encryption used in its software has never been cracked. There are no back doors, and Steganos stores no master passwords.
The Cloud that you trust
Regardless on whether you would like to leave a security copy of your passwords in the cloud or to gain access to your passwords via your smartphone or tablet – the cloud has become part of everyday life, it is practical and finds more and more uses – now it is also secure.
Steganos Password Manager encrypts your passwords on your PC and only then transfers these into the cloud. This way no one other than yourself has access to the data. The new Steganos Password Manager 17 now offers support for a variety of cloud services including Dropbox, TelekomCloud, Google Drive an Microsoft OneDrive.
- PicPass: Instead of using a password, you can open your safe by clicking images in the right sequence.
- E-Mail Encryption: Send encrypted e-mails. Thanks to password protection, only your desired recipient can read your e-mail.
- Shredder: Delete data on your PC completely and thoroughly thanks to military-standard file shredding.
- Private Favorites: Save browser bookmarks that contain sensitive content.
– Product homepage: https://www.steganos.com/en/steganos-privacy-suite-17