Recover Keys is a simple yet comprehensive Windows application designed to safeguard activation keys for software products installed on your local or remote network computers in the event of a system or hard disk crash.
Losing activation keys is a time consuming and expensive experience. In such case you would have to contact the developers of each program or even purchase entirely new versions of all software.
Now you can protect yourself and backup your keys! Recover Keys quickly analyzes your system for over 8000+ software programs and produces a list of software activation keys. Then you can save, backup, print, or export (Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, CSV, XML) the license information. Due to friendly interface and solid amounts of options, Recover Keys can used both by professionals and inexperienced users.
Recover Keys Features
- Recover activation keys from 8143 installed software programs, including such popular products as Windows, Office and Adobe Photoshop. Here is the full list of supported programs.
- As additional feature retrieve registration info, such as Username, Company, Product Id, Auth. Key. If available.
- Export recovered data to Text file, HTML, Word, Excel, PDF, CSV, XML or tab separated files.
- Can recover product keys from another hard-drive (bootable or non-bootable).
- Scan another Windows OS, if you have more than one installed on your hard-drive.
- Scan remote network computer without installing anything on remote PC.
- Scan all network computers. You can enter IP range, list of IPs or just list of computer names (useful for those who’re using DHCP server).
- Recover Keys can scan multiple remote PCs at the same time; this will save you a lot of time.
- Change product keys without reinstalling software. With the exception of Microsoft products – these product keys can be only recovered.
- Ready for Vista and 64-bit operating systems. Recover Keys will also scan WOW64Node registry node and Vista virtual store if needed.
- Some product keys are located not in registry, but somewhere in files on HDD. Recover Keys will also search for product keys on your HDD.
- Command-line version and USB version are available.
- Nice looking intuitive user interface, but with solid amount of options.
- Easy customizable and nice looking printing.
- Unlike with other similar programs, in our list of supported software you find only the products that we do REALLY SUPPORT. Trust is the key to our success.
- Free and friendly technical support. We add any possible software to Recover Keys at your request.
- Working on Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and available in 27 languages.
– Product homepage: https://recover-keys.com/