Check out the best video editing software for Mac – it takes only a few minutes to master. Movavi Video Editor for Mac has everything you need for quick and efficient home movie editing and photo slideshow creation. Just import your videos and photos into the program, magically improve video quality, add titles, animated fades and music – and you’re good to go! Simple controls and an intuitive interface guarantee a short learning curve and tons of creative fun.
Step 1. Add Files to the Mac Video Editor
- Add Videos: The program supports most popular video formats.
- Add Folders: Import all photos or videos stored in the folders you select.
- Add Photos: Add images for a slideshow or as cut-ins between video segments.
- Choose Aspect Ratio: Create widescreen or standard 4:3 projects on your Macbook.
Step 2. Cut and Enhance Your Footage
- Trim or delete unwanted segments, cut footage into multiple parts. Rotate frames and adjust volume.
- Improve image quality automatically with Magic Enhance or adjust the contrast or brightness of your videos one clip at a time.
Step 3. Add Music, Fades, and Titles
- The movie editor gives you seamless sound management. Edit audio files on the timeline.
- Add animated transitions to videos and still images. Select just one fade or choose different ones to connect individual clips.
- Add creative titles with or without animation. Choose title styles and backgrounds to fit your movie. Link captions to video clips.
Step 4. Save the Movie on Your Macintosh
- Save your movie in any video format compatible with Mac OS X: AVI, MPEG-4, MOV and many more.
- Export your video for viewing on Apple, Android, BlackBerry and other mobile devices using handy presets.
- Prepare your project for upload to YouTube, Facebook, MySpace, and other video hosting services using the dedicated presets group.
– Product homepage: http://www.movavi.com/mac-video-editor/