Download Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac and capture anything you want: video guides, Skype calls, streaming video, and much more.
The built-in video editing tool helps you turn raw footage into stylish video clips. Cut unwanted fragments, enhance the video, add music and titles, connect clips with dynamic transitions, and more.
Working with Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac is so easy! To create high quality screencasts, just follow these four simple steps: set the recording parameters; capture your screencast; process it with the editing app; and save it in the desired format.
Step 1. Set Parameters to Record Screen on Mac
Set the required frame rate
Capture footage from your Mac screen at up to 60 fps, or reduce the output file size by capturing at 5-10 fps.
Adjust the recording area
Capture windows, or full screen, or specific parts of the screen
Capture keyboard and mouse actions
- Show the keys you hit on the keyboard
- Highlight the cursor with different colors
- Set custom mouse click sounds and manage click sound volume
Capture audio from any source
- Audio sets and headphones
- Microphones and MIDI devices
- Skype calls and program sounds
- Check if your sound devices work, adjust the volume
Step 2. Record Your Screencast
- Manage your capturing with hot keys and the control bar above the capture frame
- Grab HD screenshots while you’re recording – in the format you choose!
- Configure the program for scheduled recording with the convenient capture timer
Step 3. Edit Video
- Enhance the video quality
- Add good music and stylish transitions
- Divide the video into parts, delete unwanted segments
- … and much more!
Step 4. Save Video in Convenient Format
- Save videos in a flash with the new SuperSpeed mode.
- Convert video to MP4, MOV, AVI, or other popular media formats
- Use the handy mobile presets to watch the result of your video screen capture on your smartphone, tablet, or other portable device
– Product homepage: http://www.movavi.com/mac-screen-capture/