iBarcoder allows you create any number of individual or sequential barcodes, and print them as colorful barcode labels in your own style, of any size, or shape, or save them as graphic image files in all common image formats. There’s no need to spend money for purchasing costly barcode stickers for your business!
The iBarcoder functionality and numerous features, intrinsic to most advanced label designer software, make it really easy to design and print barcode labels, stickers, tags on your mac in just a few steps. Use our mac barcode software to produce barcodes of more then 25 1-D and 2-D barcode symbologies, Datamatrix and QR Code among them. Create barcode graphics in seconds.
Use mac printers – Inkjet, Laser, Direct Thermal, or any other special barcode printers. The images created by our mac barcode generator software are 100% Scannable with any scanners.
Smart, intuitive mac barcode generating software
- Create professional barcoded labels with a few mouse clicks
- Live preview feature: start typing to create your barcode
- Modify your mac barcode by changing types, sizes and other attributes intrinsic to a certain barcode symbology, advanced tools make customizing your barcode easy
- Rotate generated barcode image
- Support barcode preview functionality
- Print barcodes directly to your printer using standard Avery label formats provided
- Create and save your own custom label formats
- Export barcode as a high-resolution (up to 4800 dpi) mac image file, or vector graphic
- PDF (vector)
- EPS (vector)
- Photoshop and more…
- Make the desired barcode Font and Color settings
- Copy, then paste finished graphics right to Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, or other software from mac clipboard.
Add text, borders, images, and more
Add various objects and design elements like text boxes, image boxes, rectangles, ovals and lines to your labels. Type in the necessary text, insert the desired images, logos, illustrations to create the professional barcode labels for commercial use.
Sequential barcodes for catalogs and retail operations
The powerful Sequential Numbers feature allows you to define the sequence in which barcodes are printed or exported. The barcode sequences can be created in two modes. The Counter mode creates the next barcode automatically constructing the next barcode data string from user defined prefix, starting number and postix parts using the increment value. The Text File mode allows to select a file containing a set of data strings for generating sequential barcodes. This can be either a text (.txt) file, or an Excel Workbook file.
You are able to save your label as either Barcoder, PDF or EPS files, and export generated mac barcode objects in numerous image formats.
– Product homepage: http://www.cristallight.com/iBarcoder/