With FOCUS projects 3 professional, you can use an exposure series to create an image with fantastic depth and where even the smallest object is in crisp focus from front-to-back. The smaller the object being photographed and the lesser the distance, the narrower the area of focus is. Particularly with full-frame cameras, this field of focus can amount to less than a millimetre. The solution: FOCUS projects 3 professional!
- Stacking engine with internal 64-bit processing
- Stacks up to 500 focal planes
- Additional presets for the fastest results in exceptional quality
- For Mac and Windows
- Extra expert filter set
FOCUS projects professional: exorbitantly sharp product photos
Focus Stacking – Macro shots that are continuously sharp from front-to-back – that is the goal of every macro photographer. The smaller the object being photographed and the lesser the distance, the narrower the area of focus becomes. With full-frame cameras, this field of focus can amount to less than a millimetre. The solution to the problem: photograph the object using multiple focal planes and FOCUS projects 3 professional will seamlessly assemble the photos together – all with the utmost speed and precision.
How FOCUS projects 3 professional Works
Take a sharpness series of your subject. Macro objects and normal focal length are especially good for this. For full format cameras, it is custom to use blending between eight and eleven. Five or more shots with different focus layers are ideal to achieve continuous sharpness.
FOCUS projects 3 professional assembles the images together and establishes a perfect, complete picture with sharpness from front-to-back. Give it a try!
- Nature macro photography
- Product photography
- Architectural and interior photography
- Still life
- Mikroscope photography
- Optimal for product shots for online stores and auctions
All FOCUS projects professional Highlights at a glance:
- New: Stacking engine with internal 64-bit processing
Your advantage: Perfect integration in your personal workflow
- New: Stacks up to 500 focal planes
- New: Additional presets for the fastest results in exceptional quality
- New: Extra expert filter set
- New: RAW development module
- New: SCA processing for the finest colour details
- New: Hue module
- New: Scratch and sensor error correction
- New: Automatic brilliance optimizations
- New: Selective image retouching
– Product homepage: http://www.projects-software.com/focus