SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. SpyHunter is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
As malware continues to evolve and become more sophisticated to avoid detection by anti-spyware/anti-virus programs, SpyHunter responds with advanced technology to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats. SpyHunter offers additional customization capabilities to ensure every user is able to custom tailor SpyHunter to fit their specific needs.
SpyHunter has the ability to detect and remove rootkits, which are used to stealth install rogue anti-spyware programs and other trojans.
Rootkits use hidden and encrypted files and folders to avoid detection by traditional security software. SpyHunter’s newly integrated advanced rootkit detection technology allows it to perform an instant rootkit scan and promptly display a message upon detection. SpyHunter will then ask the user to reboot the computer and will remove the rootkit during the reboot process.
In order to remove rootkits completely, Windows must be stopped upon boot because rootkits utilize other files that load and run with Windows. Therefore, to prevent rootkits from regenerating on a user’s computer, we’ve added a Compact OS into SpyHunter that allows your system to be booted without Windows so that the rootkit may be removed from your computer.
If SpyHunter is not able to automatically remove a malware object, the Spyware HelpDesk, an interactive feature integrated into SpyHunter, allows our technicians to remotely analyze your machine and directly deliver a custom fix to specific malware problems that may be unique to your computer.
How Can SpyHunter Benefit You?
- Malware Protection: Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Compact OS: The integrated SpyHunter Compact OS aids in the removal of rootkits and other stubborn malware infections.
- System Guards: System Guards will identify and stop any processes that attempt to secretly auto-start malware entries by exploiting the Windows registry.
- Exclusions: The exclusions feature allows you to exclude certain programs from being detected in future SpyHunter scans.
- One-On-One Customer Support: SpyHunter includes the Spyware Helpdesk: an interactive one-on-one customer support solution designed to handle any issues that SpyHunter is not able to automatically solve.
- Latest Malware Definition Updates: Daily malware definition updates ensure complete protection from the latest malware threats.
- User-Friendly Interface: Easy to use interface with intelligent automatic protection.
- Custom Malware Fixes: Custom malware fixes specific to your computer’s spyware problems. SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk creates a diagnostic report that is analyzed by our technicians, and an automated custom fix generated from the report is sent back to you via SpyHunter.
– Product homepage: http://www.enigmasoftware.com/products/spyhunter/