Each time you use your computer, junk files and other unnecessary files are stored on your PC’s hard disk. These accumulated data finally can slow your computer down to a crawl. To speed up your computer, you need “defragment” your hard disk timely. Amigabit Disk Defrag is the best one to help you. This fast and powerful disk defrag tool allows to automatically analyze, defrag computer and optimize disks for peak performance. It is easy to use with its intuitive interface.
Defragment Your Hard Drive Quickly and Easily
Quick and Optimized Disk Defragmentation
- Give your selected hard disk(s) a 1-click defrag option, when you are in a hurry or do not have much time.
- Merge scattered pieces of free space into a contiguous block, avoiding fragmentation of newly created files.
Single or Multiple Disk Defragmentation
- You can defragment multiple disks or select individual disk for defragmentation, or preset to skip some huge files during the disk defragmentation. Offer an effective way to save your time instead of defragmenting the all disks on whole computer every time.
Smart Schedule for Defragmentation
Schedule Disk Defragmentation
- It’s never so easier to defrag disks timely. Schedule your computer to defrag disk at night, early in the morning, or any time when you are not at PC. Just tell your computer when you need defrag disks (once, every day, or every week), get a faster computer even in your sleep.
Shut Down Computer After Disk Defragmentation
- Enable your computer to shut itself down automatically when the defragmentation process is complete. Free up your hand when you want to keep the disk defragmentation while you’re going away.
Find Out Large Files on Hard Disks
- Scan & find out the larger files than your expect (the top 10, 50, 100, 200 or 1000 biggest files) on hard disks.
- Handle with the detected big files by: view details, access to destination folder, delete from computer to Recycle Bin, or move to other locations
– Product homepage: http://www.amigabit.com/disk-defrag/